expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I am my experiences pieced together.... but what does that even mean?

I am a hopeless romantic who dreams of a love that lasts forever

The reality is there is no love in my life, theres just a monster under my bed and my un-holdable hands reach underneath so he can take a little part of me each morning. 

I am insane.

I think I lost my heart when it broke for the first time.

I am lonely.

I’m not the worlds best optimist. I am just the worlds worst pessimist. 

The glass is definitely not half full, nor is it half empty. In fact, theres no glass at all, I am not good enough to have a glass. 

At least thats what the church told me when I stopped going. 

I tried praying last night and it didn’t work again. What’s wrong with me?

I am confused.

I drink coffee more then I tell my mom I love her and I can’t remember the last time I had pancakes. 

I don’t know whether or not the world is spinning or it’s just my head.

I think I was genetically made to disappoint people.

I don’t love myself like I should.

Maybe you see me in the halls and think, “Oh, she must have it all together.”

I don’t.

Confidence is an old friend who packed up all of his stuff and left. 

I held his arm begging him to stay but, he just left me. 

How am I still surviving? 

How do I walk the halls of Lone Peak without him? 

I don’t know, but I sure do hope he comes back soon.

I am insecure.

I am lots of tears and long drives.

I am bright lights in big cities.

I am a good music and slipper’s enthusiast.

I am sick of writing this introduction because it just makes me sad.

I hate wearing converse and I haven’t kissed a boy in a really….really…..really long time because I am tired of being hurt.

But isn’t it essential to be hurt? 

The world is just this giant oyster and I don't know if mine came with a pearl.

16 comments:

  1. no one was born to disappoint people. even you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how honest this whole post is
    Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me chills, and I can't often say that and mean it literally. I promise you are worth so much more and have so much more potential than you even know. I can already see that. This post is so real. Nice to meet you, and I will be back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing. thanks for being real. it's refreshing.

    also look up Bright Lights and Cityscapes by Sara Bareilles. idk why I just think it's a good song and you like lights and cities. yah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure honesty. That's a beautiful read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I was genetically made to disappoint people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Confidence is an old friend who packed up all of his stuff and left."

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. I can't chose my favorite part. This is great, and i thought the song fit the post very well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry but you got me hooked on the first line
    "I am a hopeless romantic who dreams of a love that lasts forever. "
    Great style of writing.
    #Quality
    P.S. same way I write.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "But isn't it essential to be hurt?"
    It is, and maybe that's not completely a bad thing. I really loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I don't love myself like I should" I don't think anybody really does. It's hard & I like how you brought that up #realtalk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your post and your songs are unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I freaking love this. Well done. I loved all of it and could relate.. I definitely will be coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok who are you..? we would get along. at least that's what our music says.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The world is just this giant oyster and I don't know if mine came with a pearl.chills. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't just pick a favorite line. Or two. Or three. Can I just take it all?

    ReplyDelete