expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 5, 2016

m a p s t o t h e D I F F E R E N T p l a c e s I o w n

\
 \
  \
   \
    \
M Y   T O E S










Toes toes toes.
The fingers of my feet.
toes toes toes.
Can mine and yours meet?
     \
      \
       \
        \
         \

M Y   L E G S















Even when my legs are too tired to run.
Or even too tired to be able to walk.
I hope we will still have too much fun.
Even though all we do is sit and talk.
          \
           \
            \
             \
              \

M Y   S T O M A C H














breakfast is my favorite meal.
But my hearts still locked and you have the key.
I like the way food makes me feel.
As long as you’re sitting right next to me.
                \
                  \
                    \
                      \
                        \


M Y   H E A R T












You and only you have all of my heart.
If it ever breaks I’ll have you to blame.
It’s like a priceless piece of art.
You can try to fix it but it will never be the same.
                         \
                          \         
                           \           
                            \            
                             \         
              M Y   H A N D S













If hands were puzzles pieces,
people would always put ours together.
because when my hand touches yours everything ceases.
And the weight on my shoulders is as light as a feather.
                             \
                              \
                               \
                                \
                                 \  
          
                        M Y   L I P S














After you kissed me I knew God must be real.
But nothing beats the moment when you first said, “I love you."
I don’t know how to describe the way you make me feel.
All I really know is that I love you to.
                                      \
                                       \
                                        \
                                         \
                                          \ 

                                M Y   E Y E S












God gave me these eyes to see you smile.
And to see how cute you look when you crinkle your nose.
I think I will just stop and stare for awhile.
Because wow, your parents are pros. 
                                      \
                                       \
                                        \
                                         \
                                          \ 
                               M Y   M I N D

















You’re wrapped up in my mind.
All day and all night it should be a crime.
The greatest person that I’ll ever find.

You’re my favorite waste of time.

7 comments:

  1. such a good ending! this whole post was so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! This was so clever and genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title was niiiiiiiiice.

    Very good what you did here

    And that last line

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you wrote this- so original :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking love this lost. So original and creative. That last line tho........#stolen

    ReplyDelete