expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 25, 2016

The writing I never shared....until now

I found my old journal a couple nights ago and looking back at old memories is probably one of the weirdest things in the world. This is little me saying what I think and feel. I changed the names of the people. Sadly, I didn’t change the punctuation or the spelling.

April 23, 2008

Dear Jurnol

Today I got betup by Jake again. He's so mean. My dad is going to try to switch me classes so i don’t get bet up again. I really wish Jake would go away stop being a bollie to. He's so mean! Well it wasn't just me who's gotten bet up by him. Its Sydney, me, Beth, Rosie, etc… I hate him I wish he would just back off and leave me and my friends alone.

May 4, 2008

Dear Jurnol

Today is sunday acullay fast sunday. I was so hungry and my tummy was trumbling the whole time. P.s. Jake is nice now and I dint switch classes!

Feb. 23rd, 2012

So I really like this guy named Braiden. He is short he has brown hair and he is hot!!!:) I also really like this guy name Bracken he is short tan and is really hot!!!:) Well today I found out that Braiden likes one of my best friends…Sydney. Yup, I am mad!!! Every single guy likes her!! It is sooooo annoying!!!! And Bracken I bet doesn’t even like me. Last night I danced with Bracken at mutual it was so fun!! Life is just hard right now… my honors classes are killing me!! Thanks for listening.

2/25/11

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I went to a stake dance it was terrible!!!! I couldn't dirty dance!!! Also earlier that day I was skiing and I feel down and peed my pants. Just then this really hot guy came up and tried to help me up! I kept yelling at him to leave me alone. He finally did. I always pee my pants…idk why!! UGH!! Also I saw a porcupine:):) I feed it a roll and some gold fish Well thanks for listening. P.s. theres this funny game you say a random word and someone makes a noise. Its so funny:)

April 6th 2012,

Today I met Zach. I finally fell in love!!!! He held my hand and then texted me This later. “Tonight was the most amazing night of my life your the most amazing person ever. I really like you. You are gorgeous. We HAVE To hang again:) AHHH I am sooooooo happy I am in love with him and I always will be. I am in love.

May 3rd 2012,

Zach and my bff like each other now I am so mad!!! I hate people!!!

Feb 3rd, 2014


I believe love doesn’t exist anymore. No one is really in love. Im just kind of over this hating myself thing but I have no clue how to make myself not hate myself.

9 comments:

  1. This could quite possibly be the best idea for a blog post EVER! Old "jurnol" entries hahaha loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and screw jake for being "SUCH a bollie" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last paragraph is relatable on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a good idea omg i love looking at old journals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you kept everything the way it is. Perfect idea. Perfect thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! I love how you can see how much everything changes through the years

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post. The idea is totally #stolen!
    You're such a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the reality of this.
    The ups & downs.
    It keeps me reading.
    #Qaulity

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a post just like this in my drafts and you inspired me to post it. #stolen

    ReplyDelete