expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, February 14, 2016

A book with one title and two stories

It's confusing that in a world full of similarities and coincidences there's so much difference and uniqueness. 
How can one thing have so many elements? 
That's how I look at love.
We see love as this lustful romantic life-consuming thing.
But it is also hard and emotionally draining and sometimes the people you love feel so distant.
Just as the world can be both hot and cold,
Love can be both deep and shallow.
I love my mom with all my heart and my breathe and my soul.
But I also love the random old man who scraps the snow off my windows every morning before I drive to school.
I love the way the sun shines. 
And I love the way the dark sparkles.
I love the moon.
And I love the stars.
But love isn't lonely because love and hate can co-exist.
Because when the weather turns cold so do our hearts and we find ourselves wishing it was summer again.
Our minds arnt stuck they are constantly changing and our hearts are always right unless we don't want them to be.
We are only humans saying the wrong things and wishing we could take it back the next day.
I loved you yesterday.
But I don't today.
And I might tomorrow.
But I'm only a human changing my mind.
Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. "But it is also hard and emotionally draining and sometimes the people you love feel so distant."
    Sad but true.

    "Our minds arnt stuck they are constantly changing and our hearts are always right unless we don't want them to be." And this. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because when the weather turns cold so do our hearts and we find ourselves wishing it was summer again.
    Our minds arnt stuck they are constantly changing and our hearts are always right unless we don't want them to be.
    We are only humans saying the wrong things and wishing we could take it back the next day."

    This part had me snapping, so so so good

    ReplyDelete