expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Love Addict With A Pen

In crowded hallways full of mindless bodies I hear talk of sports and riches.
A place where happiness depends on your status and whispers about your friends are pessimistic.
A place where the dimples on your cheeks and the freckles on your nose get over looked if you aren’t wearing a cute outfit.
A crowded yet lonely place full of witches and warlocks casting spells on those beneath them.
But, the day I decided to take my headphones out was the day he decided to say hi to me and all of the sudden I could see through the mask that consumed my face daily.
The hallways felt empty every time he said hi because it felt like we were the only people in the room.
The loud whispers that used to ring in my ears turned into complete silence because every time he smiled everyone stopped to see the beauty.
I loved the dimples on his cheeks and the freckles on his nose even when he was wearing sweats. 
The world was no longer full of witches and warlocks because now all I can see is him.
I can’t help but wonder why the atoms that made up my brain liked the ones that made up his so much but, I am glad they did.
My friends said they didn’t think he was that cute but they didn’t see what he looked liked when he said,“I love you.”
When he kisses me my hearts stops beating because all the blood has rushed to my lips to meet his and the room starts spinning. 
Its fun to be dizzy.
But, we still fight sometimes.
We take long drives and sing our favorite songs until our throats go numb.
But, we still have to talk about the serious things.
He holds my hand in the car and we dance in the rain.
But, occasionally we get distant because he has basketball and I have work.
Love is beautiful.

But, it isn’t easy.

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and I am obsessed.

    "I loved the dimples on his cheeks and the freckles on his nose even when he was wearing sweats."
    "I can’t help but wonder why the atoms that made up my brain liked the ones that made up his so much but, I am glad they did."
    "When he kisses me my hearts stops beating because all the blood has rushed to my lips to meet his and the room starts spinning.
    Its fun to be dizzy."

    YESYESYES

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable and the music on your blog is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I can’t help but wonder why the atoms that made up my brain liked the ones that made up his so much but, I am glad they did."

    i love the way you write

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never thought I could love a long strand of words so much

    ReplyDelete